- !Help or !H Lists all the available commands. If you are not sure what the listed command does typing just the command often tells you. !Help
- !Callsign or !C Will show you your callsign as seen by ATC. Normally this is the first 3 characters of your airline plus the flight number. If you choose none for your airline this will be your tail number. If you leave your tail number blank then ATC will see you as your GamespyID and I’d question if you are in the right server! !C
- !Mic or !M Lists the last 5 people who transmitted voice in the session and how long ago they last spoke. ATC use to identify users speaking with incorrect callsigns or idiots. !M
- !Flightplan or !F Submit a flightplan so ATC knows your intentions. The bot already knows your plane and callsign so this is not required Using the format below. ICAOFrom ICAOTo IFRorVFR FLorAlt Remarks
The ICAO airport code you are departing. e.g. Birmingham is EGBB
As above for your destination. The codes need to be real or the bot will reject.
If you are staying in the circuit use the same airport code for both. You can also use CIRC if you wish.
Enter V or VFR for visual or I or IFR for Instrument
For a Flight level type FL180 or F180 or just 180
For an altitude just type 5000. Flight levels and altitudes need to be sensible or the bot will reject it.
You may type what you want for remarks. This could be a list of VORs you intend to use, how many circuits you intend. Just anything you might want to pass on to ATC.
Note: Consider using Pilot Assistant downloadable in pilots section for more effective flight plans !F EBGG EGLL IFR FL130 Via BNN VOR
!F EGBB CIRC VFR 1000 3 Circuits
- !Admin or !A Grant admin status to another player. The format is !A GamespyID. You do not have to use the full GamespyID, just enough to make it unique. e.g. to grant access to player Willow7852 you could type !A 785. You must be an admin yourself to grant others. !A Dames
- !Ban or !B Kicks a player and bans him forever. The format is !B GamespyID You do not have to use the full GamespyID, just enough to make it unique. e.g. to Ban player Eric1974 you could type !B 197.You must be an admin to Ban players. !B Josh !Query or !Q Retrieve weather information for an airport
- !Q The latest Metar for the airport is returned. These are real world metars but if your session is using real world weather then the information will be the same. !Q EGLL
- !Record or !R Start/Finish recording an announcement. Restricted to admins. Press !R and you will see a message saying you can start your recording. Transmit a message on the same freq the server is listening on.Press !R to save the message. Use !W to listen to the welcome message You also need to select the option for users to hear this message on the main screen in Fsopen server. !R
- !Packets or !P Lists any players slowing down your network/server. Restricted to admins. Press !P and all players transmitting more than 200 packets in the last 30 seconds are listed. Standard fsx planes should be less then 200. I’ve seen some planes with nearly 2000. Planes like this can kill your server! !P
- !Hop or !R If hops are enabled on the server will give the pilot an airport ICAO code to fly to. Once the pilot lands and stops at that airport the pilot will be given the next hop to fly. !Hop
- !List or !P Lists the player number and the players gamespyID if known. Restricted to admins. Sometimes users join with unusual names that make it hard to kick like ���� In this case !List might show:
In order to kick or ban this player you could use his list number e.g.
or to ban
Original text is collected from the developers site fsopen.co.uk